Washington State Office of Equity ensures the accessibility of our website by:
- Developing an Information and Communication Technologies Accessibility Plan (hyperlink to Plan when available) and Policy (hyperlink to Policy when available). COMING SOON
- Integrating accessibility into our procurement practices.
- Appointing an information and communication technologies accessibility coordinator.
- Providing accessibility training for our staff.
- Assigning clear accessibility goals and responsibilities.
- Including individuals with disabilities and individuals who read, speak, or write in a primary language other than English in our strategic planning and usability testing.
If you have feedback or concerns related to the accessibility of any content on this website, or have ideas or comments that would help us improve the accessibility and usability of our website, please contact:
- Phone: 360.902.3355
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Washington Relay 711 or 1-800-833-6388
Our goal is to respond to feedback within 2-3 business days.
- If you would like to file a formal complaint about this website, please contact LaTasha Tisdel at LaTasha.Tisdel@equity.wa.gov or 360.490.2877 or complete the form below.
This Accessibility Statement is approved by:
Karen A. Johnson, PhD
Director, Washington State Office of Equity