Action is the only remedy to indifference: the most insidious danger of allElie Wiesel
WASHINGTON STATE RESOURCES
- Reporting Discrimination/Harassment in Washington State – Washington State Human Rights Commission
- Diversity, Equity & Inclusion (DEI) Terms –Washington State Office of Financial Management
- Washington State Employee Diversity, Equity & Inclusion (DEI) Competencies -Washington State Office of Financial Management
- Leadership Diversity, Equity & Inclusion (DEI) Competencies - Washington State Office of Financial Management
RACIAL EQUITY RESOURCES
- Undoing Racism - The People’s Institute for Survival and Beyond
- Racial Equity Tools – racialequitytools.org
- Join the Anti-Racist 30-Day Challenge—Free! – Literacy Minnesota
- The path to building an anti-racist workplace (video 14:31) Susan Long-Walsh
- Collectively develop and live out an Anti-Racism Policy and Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Planning Executive Order 1119 for you agency with intention and accountability.
- Join organizations that support social justice.
- Form action committees to create conversations.
- Use your voice. Spread awareness.