The Online Toolkit will help facilitate each state agency’s implementation of Washington’s PEAR Ecosystem Plan & Playbook. Every leader is expected to fully leverage all of the online resources. The resources provided are adaptable and can be tailored to meet the needs of each agency or organization. The contents of the Online Toolkit are listed below.
If you are unable to access these materials, please contact email@example.com for assistance.
Washington's PEAR Ecosystem Plan & Playbook
The Washington State Pro-Equity Anti-Racism (PEAR) Ecosystem Plan & Playbook outlines the framework and tools that Washington state agencies will use to create a PEAR ecosystem in which all Washingtonians have full access to the opportunities, power, and resources they need to flourish and achieve their full potential.
Easy as 1-2-3
Step 1: Establish complete PEAR Team
- Dr. Johnson's Welcome Video:
- 2022 PEAR Team Orientation Recorded Session:
- Executive Order 22-04 - Implementing the Washington State Pro-Equity Anti-Racism (PEAR) Plan & Playbook
- 2022 PEAR Team Orientation Recorded Session Slides
- PEAR 1-Page Summary, 11"x17" version
- Relational Partnership Guide
Step 2: Complete initial Baseline Equity Impact Assessment (EIA)
- Baseline Equity Impact Assessment Worksheet, Microsoft Word
- You will need: PEAR Service Lines Methodology
Step 3: Complete the PEAR Strategic Action Plan Template and Quarterly Performance Tracker
Equity Impact Assessments (EIAs)
Relational Partnership Guide
Tribal government relationships
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Community and state employee listening sessions and baseline equity organizational readiness assessments
Resources will be added and updated as they become available.